Thursday, September 27, 2007

More?

It's been a couple of months since I've finished the Novel - I haven't bothered to take a look at it since I've had it printed, but I've had a couple of people look at it. So far, the consensus is okay ... not that I really expected anyone to get really excited about it or anything. I'll probably ignore it until after the wedding, then take it back up again and rip it apart. Work is progress.

But I am looking forward to two more writing projects - I'm going to participate in NaNoWriMo 2007 and I'm going to attempt another novel. Keep posted .....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay Nanowrimo. I'm considering doing Nanowrimo. it won't be good or structured or grammatically correct but i want to do something silly and artsy with a story even though I'm not a writer.

You better post your Nanowrimo process here with excerpts. And excerpts of your novelette please and thank you :)